Philadelphia, PA – Philadelphia Magazine’s latest Wedding edition spotlights Susan Norcross, owner of award-winning wedding planning company, The Styled Bride. Susan mentions EventQuip as her “go-to” tenting partner for outdoor ceremonies. The article, titled “How to host an incredible wedding in your own backyard” by Gina Tomaine, discusses several considerations when planning open-air nuptials.
“You need to know where stake lines need to be. You need to be aware of underground utilities,” Norcross points out. “These things aren’t common knowledge, so you want to have a tent company come out and survey first to make sure everything fits.”
Philadelphia Wedding Magazine notes that “EventQuip can build a beautifully enclosed – and fully functioning – space on a variety of open space, including tenting, restrooms and power generators.”
- EventQuip is mentioned by wedding planner Susan Norcross, as her “go-to” for outdoor tenting in her Philadelphia Magazine feature
- EventQuip is a Montgomeryville, PA-based company specializing in outdoor event tenting; serving Eastern Pennsylvania, Delaware and New Jersey
- Philadelphia Magazine is a local publication with a focus on people, businesses and events in the greater Pennsylvania area
EventQuip has been providing temperature-controlled, weather-resistant tents on the East Coast since 1994, accommodating US Presidents, members of Britain’s Royal Family, and local personalities and clients for countless events. EventQuip also provides:
- Shelter for construction sites to prevent weather delays during cold and rainy seasons
- Long and short-term tenting solutions for emergency, medical and disaster relief needs
- Temporary retail stores, interim inventory storage and commercial vehicle housing
EventQuip’s partnership with The Styled Bride has been beneficial for both companies, as well as many mutual clients.