On Friday morning, Eventquip completed an install of an additional 6400 sq. ft of dining space for Tuckers Tavern, on Long Beach Island. They are currently offering curbside pickup with a limited menu, while they wait for the final guidelines and re-opening date.
The plan came together rather quickly. Steve Parsons of EventQuip said that “Fearless Restaurant Group has been very proactive and they want to be first through the gate when Governor Murphy gives the final reopening dates.”
Guidelines that are being negotiated to keep patrons safe include:
- Restaurant capacity reduced to 50 percent, with diner and bar seating at least six feet apart.
- Seating limited to no more than eight guests per table.
- Tables, chairs and bars cleaned and sanitized after every use.
- No customers with a fever or cough permitted in the restaurant.
- All guest-facing staff to wear face masks, and customers would be welcome to wear them but not required to.
Increasing dining capacity will be a priority and EventQuip has developed a variety of solutions for expanding restaurant footprints while maintaining required social distancing. Ed Knight explains that “Tents and fabricated structures are the perfect semi-permanent solution because they can be scaled to fit businesses, guidelines, and codes.”
- Size & Style
- HVAC and Air Scrubbers
- Flooring options
- Lighting, sound, and A/V
- Custom graphics and branding
EventQuip is the largest supplier of temporary infrastructure in the Philadelphia area, New Jersey and Delaware. As an essential business owner, Ed Knight – founder and owner of EventQuip – feels they can increase space, safety and provide the opportunity for restaurant owners and diners alike; including outdoor seating, sheltered waiting areas, take-out/drive-up stations, safe workstations and break areas for employees.