Warehouse | Installers
EventQuip is looking for hard working, dependable, and motivated people with warehouse experience and the capabilities to thrive and build long-term careers here. We are currently hiring for positions in our Montgomeryville warehouse.
EventQuip provides rental tents, floors, lighting, generators, and climate control for functions within 150 miles of Philadelphia. We are experienced at outfitting events of all types and every size. Numerous world class awards for tented event design and installation.
- Start and finish your day in the Montgomeryville, PA office.
- Loading and unloading of trucks.
- Pulling and prepping of materials and equipment for events.
- Inspection / cleaning of equipment returning from events.
- Daily upkeep and organizing of warehouse and yard.
- 1 year of warehouse, construction, labor, or trade experience preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to stand on feet for 8 hours.
- Must be available to work weekends and overtime during peak seasons.
- Must be able to pass background and drug test.
- Driver’s License heavily preferred.
What We Offer:
- 401k, health, and dental benefits are offered.
- Part, Full, & Overtime are available.
- Pay rate $18/hr and up based on experience and existing skills.
- Training is provided for qualified candidates.
- Payroll is weekly with direct deposit available.
- Full & part-time available
Event Professionals | Project Managers
EventQuip is looking for experienced Event Professionals & Project Managers talent. The event and tent industry is an exciting and fast moving field, full of opportunity to build long-term careers. 401k, health, and dental benefits are offered. Pay Rate based on experience. EventQuip builds large structures, floors, tents, power, and climate control for events and long-term commercial or emergency installations in Philadelphia and surrounding communities. We are a fast growing company that is currently filling multiple positions in our organization.
- Apply Now
- Referral Program
Help grow our team with talented friends and colleagues…and earn extra money for your efforts!
EventQuip is looking for hard working, dependable, and motivated people with warehouse, construction, or laborer experience and the capabilities to thrive and build long-term careers here. We are currently hiring for positions in our warehouse and for installers.
If you know someone who is like minded and skilled, who you think would be a good fit, it would be great if you could refer them to join our team.
Receive a $200 bonus for any candidate that qualifies.
- Referral must be submitted prior to the referred candidate’s first interview.
- Referral bonus will be paid in full following the referred candidate’s 90th day of service.
- Both the employee that was referred and the employee that submitted the referral must be active employees at the time of hire, and payout.
Great News – There is NO LIMIT to the number of referrals you can submit and earn!